Saturday 25 January 2014

Something big and different...

Ok,

after two posts covering Germans and Tigers... time to change. I am building an American platoon for Chain of Command, slowly doing it, not I have two infantry squads, part of the platoon command and this little thing...





What is it? well it is an Hobby Boss 1/48 scale plastic model kit of an M4A3 76(W) Sherman. I built it before Christmas, actually I think I did it in November... but forgot to blog about it. Building took me two morning sessions (more or less 3 hours in total) and was not too bad. It is much better than what I feared. It was quite easy and the build notice is very very clear. Of course the work is bigger than the usual PSC kit, but it was interesting. The most boring part had been the wheels assemblies and the photoetched railings... painting has been a breeze. Recommended heartily and warmly!

1 comment: